Friday, June 8, 2012

First Full Week of Summer

Nothing too deep to share this week.   Activities mainly revolved around water, which is great for the kids but not optimal for picture taking.  If I'm behind the camera at the pool, then four kids are unsupervised in the water.  Bad combo, as I'm sure you can imagine.  So instead, here's a little sample of pics from the phone (they are more true to our everyday life anyway).

We updated to the granddaddy of wading pools.   Oh yeah, slide right in baby! 


A rare moment with one kid at the coffee shop.  

Elia and Austin were not at this gathering, so Emerson got to play with "their" friends.  Need I say that she loved it?!  Have you seen a fiercer bunch of super heroes?  I think not.

Ok.  So I did sneak one photo op at the pool.  Naughty mom.  But, hey, it was her first-ever jump off the diving board!

This is happiness on so many levels.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you Alison, so glad to have a space to read your thoughts and see what you are up to! though doth rock! xoxo (just say'in) xox

AlisonSoFar said...

Thanks Cat!!! I'm trying it out. We'll see how it goes!! Thanks for reading :)