Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Did I forget to tell you?

On November 20th we had an ultrasound.


With babies 1 and 2, we opted for a surprise about the gender (which is fun and I totally recommend)!


With 3, 4 and 5 we decided to find out ahead of time (which is fun and I totally recommend)!  But this go around it felt like a particularly big deal to know whether or not Austin was going to get a brother.


When all the kids were together, they got to open this box.  They would know if the baby was a boy or a girl by the color of the stuff inside.


PINK!!!  We have another baby girl.  I was completely surprised myself.  Three girls and two boys made so much sense that I didn't even spend time thinking about the possibility of FOUR GIRLS!!


We are so totally happy.  Austin will remain my one-and-only Favorite Boy in the World.


And we will have another daughter.  Win-Win.  I mean, common, what's not to love about daughters?!


No comments: