Friday, August 3, 2012

My favorite "jumpy place"

Locomotion is my number one favorite indoor bounce house. It's happy, spacious, colorful and entertaining on many levels for a pretty big age range of kids.

A- as far as kid places go.  The minus is because on more than one occasion we have come down with viruses after the jumpy place.  But I guess that's to be expected in places constantly occupied by hordes of children.  Oh, and one time Austin fractured his leg.  But that was not their fault.

Plenty of non-jumpy things to do.  Bonus time!
It's hard to look at the ball pit and not think "germfest!"  But mostly what goes through my head is RAINBOW!
Thrilling attractions....
...for all ages.  Not really.  Grown-ups can only "assist" younger kids. which I do frequently ;)
Austin is the one getting carrot face-mashed.  He and those others boys did that for about an hour straight.
Bring your own lunch. Score.
Flop around in pliable world of color.  How could it not be a good time?
The resulting tiredness from such happy energy expenditure is my afternoon reward.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The last picture is my favorite. So funny.