Monday, July 30, 2012

Beach Super-Awesome-Amazing House

Ok, the house really was soooooo cool.  I've got to show you just a bit...

Hello Ocean, every time I walk in the room.  Yes, Please and Thank You. 

Hello comfy sofa and happy rug.
Hello updated kitchen with the view that makes dish washing a pleasure and not a chore.



Hello sunset shining on our faces every night.

We spent many a moment eating and listening to waves roll in.  Therapy for the busy life.

The dryer was broke part of the time, but I secretly didn't mind.  Affront the oceanscape, laundry-folding seems to loose that boring-chore aspect. 

Lunch on the porch.

Styling services provided by Le Sea.

And the place came with a swimming pool!

Arty hallways

TVs in every room.  My kids hated that.

We were so busy enjoying the view, Hannah had to put herself down for a nap.

Free wi-fi utilized heavily by me, for your benefit of course :)
Thank you Mimi and Pawpaw from the bottom of our hearts!

No comments: